Griffon Corps - Clan forum

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to www.griffoncorps.forumotion.net

Open Letter

Go down 
+8
solidsssnake
skycptn
Dacia
Jimbo
graysnake
bictheman
x[B]ig [B]oss-
The End
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The End

The End

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello all.

I’m sorry to bother you guys, but I would like to leave a last message to you all, something I wasn’t t able to do because of the state of mind I had when I left GC, but am now willing and in need to do.

I leave you this message with a good vibe, and not trying to hurt anyone, so please take it the good way, as it is my intention.

Few days ago I had a change of messages with Gray, and then a few days later I traded one with Boss. These messages made me think that you might not understand why I left the clan. As you know I left also the forum and I don’t know If you talked about it here or not, but If you did I think u might be mistaken about some matters.

I left the clan due to a lack of respect I never showed to anyone in this clan, tow Luke did it to me. I look at this as a game, a game I love and it’s even better when you are inside a team that has team work and companionship.

You all read one of my last posts, it was meant to Luke, because of his habit of leaving midgame. You also read that I wasn’t the only one making him a ultimatum, that if he leaved again he would be punished/kicked… whatever. Well the night I left the clan he left a game saying he was glitched, that game the ones who stayed on could confirm that the other team wasn’t cheating at all. After that he rejoined the team and I (as leader at that time) told Boss to kick him from the team, we all were saying “kick him, kick him” but I wrote it. After that Luke came on Skype and raged towards me, I won’t comment what he said to me but I felt disrespected, and like I never disrespected no one like that I demand not to be disrespected also.

I instantly messaged Gray and Boss (the two last leaders before me) telling them that that was a deal breaker and they needed to choose between Luke and me. Boss never answered and Gray tried to split the blame between me and Luke. I find that to be unacceptable, because we had warned Luke before several times, and as leader at the time I thought it was my responsibility to have the balls to make Luke know he was being kicked.

After that posture from Gray and Boss I just had one thing to do, leave the leadership and the clan. I deleted all of my GC contacts of PSN (except Boss) and deleted my account here on the forum, because I like this clan, this game, and this people so much I wouldn’t be able to leave if I didn’t do that, someone would convince me that I was wrong or something and all would stay the same. Thing is after Luke’s declaration towards me things could never be the same, so because of my peers not taking action I took the last one I could, leave.

That’s what happened, but it’s not because of that I send you guys this message, I send you this message because I think you all think I deleted you guys from PSN because I’m mad at GC, well if you think that I can assure you guys: you are wrong.

Thing is I didn’t got a message from any of you guys (except for Jimmy) for 3 weeks. Tow a week ago I entered a room and saw Gray in it with another GC, and I said “Hi” witch the answer was “Are you talking to us now?” I didn’t understand it because I didn’t stop talking to any GC, just ask BankSs, ask Massena, ask Jimmy… I just hold back on talking with team 1 guys because, let us be honest, would we talk about the elephant in the room? After that me and Gray traded a few messages and at some point I decided to delete everything that could make me remind of you guys, so I deleted Boss from my PSN (3 weeks = 0 messages so I guess he’s not that much worried I delete him or not). Tow I kept trading messages with Gray that afternoon and he made me realize you guys think I’m mad at you all

And then we get to last Wednesday: I joined a team with my alt and in the first game we get GC team 1. I said the “GL &HF” part and some answered back.
As soon as the game starts I pick a fight with one of you guys at the duck, and kill another one in the middle road of C.C, and started running with the duck to the goal, when I get to the goal Boss writes “Glitched” and right after “WP End”, I was in the goal and forgot the game, Gray can confirm he killed me with no resistance from my part. I texted “Boss check my history” “it’s my first game with them” “Bye Bye” and I left the game because I don’t play with cheaters. I received a PSN message from Crib (message I appreciated by the way) but I needed to make Boss understand he was wrong, so I mailed him on MGO telling him exactly the same things I wrote in game and asking why he wrote “WP End”, Answer had nothing to do with what I asked but I understand you might be mad at me…

But I would like that after knowing what I write to you today, put yourself in my shoes for five minutes, and then answer me what could I done except what I HAVE done?

I’m sorry to have wasted your time because this will lead to nothing, but I wanted to put some closure on this and I think this might be the best way. I hope Nem’s and Mass’s questions are answered, and I wish you all the best.

Nemesis give me 2 days so I can read if anyone answers and after that delete this account if it doesn’t bother you.

Sincerely: End
Back to top Go down
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 pm

btw i mailed you the day you deleted everyone and you never ansewed so i didnt think you was talking to anyone. I heard that you was in talks with gray and left him to it.

Then your in a team the day after with bug and lucky even though no one likes them. Even after what you told me what lucky had said to you on facebook.

Back to top Go down
bictheman

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

end if u ever need a team just invite me m8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 am

Mutz wt were u saying about giving up yr place ? yr 1 person tht holds tm2
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 am

Like i said End just let it go man don't hold on to all that bullshit and tbh when i saw you in that team the last day it made me feel sick looking at you playing with randoms who have no clue who you are and just use you to get a win or gp then leave.When you said hi in that game i was so angry at myself for letting things get that bad i mean you say hi hf gl like your some nobody piece of shit random who i don't give a **** about and i don't mean this in a gay way but that hurt looking at you say that but whatever man i know i cant change your mind
Back to top Go down
bictheman

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:33 am

not anymore jimmy and i never held t2 i just helped
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 am

Mutz sign in ur psn.. read mail..

Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 am

End your comment says not missed or missing you deleted me off psn i forgot what your psn was Arukai or something but i know you were mad at gc but why should others suffer for something they haven't done i know how you would of felt but shit happens carnt we just forget about all this shit and start fresh again look what happened to gc things went to hell got left alone but what happend?

Then we decided to bring gc back to life to be honest i miss you man you got the brains and were friends why carnt you just forget this and come back everybody gets mad you its one of our emotions that's hard to control just sort this out or have another depressing memory.. the things i miss most is having fun playing MGO its mostly stress now... your a piece of the puzzle the puzzle is GC all you have to do is join back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 am

I have to agree with 95% of what jims put.. and it only takes a few thoughts sometimes to put things behind and even a few words.. things then might not be as they were totally before.. but without trying it doesnt have the chance..

I for one miss you accent and knowledge in the game.. i also know a few others who would give anythiing to get you back in GC let alone just to have you playing in the team. People said they would leave.. give their place just to get you back in the clan.. i second that.. i cant say i understand what your feeling.. but without talkin and lettin your " FRIENDS " in to talk it cant get sorted. and trust me.. after a few things i've seen in the past alot can be sorted..

I know alot of this were said.. and i cant / dont know all cus 1 i wasnt there when things went OTT on skype..i dont know whats been said between yourself and Gray.. ( he wont tell me lol ) which is fair enuf..

but think about things a little... come back and join GC at least.. we're not all bad are we... ( dont answer that if we are ok lol )

btw.. i had to scroll a bloody long way down messages to find one to send that mail the other nite... but i was dam'd and made sure i found 1 to send off..
Back to top Go down
Dacia

Dacia

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 am

End you're great person and a good friend in this game and don't want to forget you like i said in psn friend invite and thanks 4 accepting.
Back to top Go down
skycptn

skycptn

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Luke apologized with u after the misfact and every1 want u back in GC...years of friendship cant be forgotten in 1 skipe call...
Back to top Go down
skycptn

skycptn

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 pm

and jimmy just said me he would leave his spot in t2 to let u play with us regurarly! LOL joking jim xDDD, but u would be really welcome anyway end!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

HAHA I didn't say that ! But I would if thats what it takes.
Back to top Go down
bictheman

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:42 pm

end come bk m8. play with t2 if u want have my place but come back!!
Back to top Go down
solidsssnake

solidsssnake

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am

End come back dude when i first joined gc i wasnt very good and i felt your were one of the few that seemed to talk to me n give me chances it actually took me months to fit in this clan and feel comfortable because i wasnt very good back then and i made a lot of mistakes in survival n i felt everybody got on my back for it n you really helped find my feet here by continueing to give me them chances where others would have probably have booted me from clan (yh i was that bad lol). And i remember when we played tsne and res really late at night quite a few times it was a right laugh. Always be a place in team2 for you. but i think team1 is your rightfull place in gc. this needs sorting mate and we all want you back.
Back to top Go down
[Old]_Luke

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

End vou falar cntg em Portugues porque estamos em Portugal xD Nunca joguei muito contigo, mas as 1as vezes que joguei com a team2 tu estavas lá e não te importas-te minimamente em eu ser um noob... como o SSS disse, ajudas-te o pessoal e deste-me confiança: Acho que foi dos melhores survivals que tive. Lembro-me de terminar o survival e estar suber excitado com todo o Tw, que para mim era uma novidade. És um líder nato pah, tens cabeça para jogar. Os teus colegas precisam de ti, e apesar de ser um jogo são teus amigos.`É um jogo, as pessoas portam-se mal e agem de maneira errada, mas merecem perdão. O luke já pediu desculpa, fala com ele. São pessoas grandes e há coisas bem mais importantes na vida pah Very Happy

Ps: Desculpa não ter mandado um sms, mas como so te tinha adicionado à pouco tempo nem cheguei a decorar a tua PSN...

Obrigado pelo survival que joguei contigo.

Sorry guys, it more eZ to talk in portuguese with End Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guderian

Guderian

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 pm

END simply u was, with a few ppl already in, the best gc... 4 a paradox ur left help me to separate a bit from this game. I had a sense of positive decadence to play my last surv with u. That Game had a sense just for the union that is in the team, with a spray of gp... but it is just an opinion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.consimworld.com
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm

ok anyone get mass's post.. i lost it after " END " lol..

love ur posts sometimes Mass.. just wish i understood them lmao
Back to top Go down
Guderian

Guderian

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm

oh crib my cryptic poetry, nobody understand me..lol

btw the sum of the statement is I lost at MGO...
Back to top Go down
The End

The End

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 am

Guderian wrote:
sum of the statement is I lost at MGO...

Massena, I have passed this hole Sunday afternoon playing with Gray and Crib while Boss was winning a tournment... Obviously they convinced me to rejoin...

I did told Gray and I'll tell you all here, It doesnt mean I've forgoten anything that happened, all it means is I like you guys a lot to let my pride or my anger take control and abandon ppl I like lots and ppl I had and still have fun with... So this time the heart wins over the brain...

When I read that post of yours saying me leaving helped you distance the game I get sad, because no matter what I love to play with you and Nem, Nem a funny basterd when he rages in italian tbh... So I dont believe you lost at MGO at all, even if GC end you've never lost, just take a look at your PSN contacts and dispite all that happened and can happen Im sure you have 2 or 3 contacts that will acompan you till the end of PS3 day, hell who knows even on PS4 you might have them... So no matter what, no matter how often you play MGO, you know you can join me, even If I have to get off the team I am atm.

Btw you need to join us in BF3 for fun,even if were not all in the same team, I need your help to take Gray's dogtags. XD

Just one note to Gray: In BF3 when Im in a tank with you try and not flip it around and leave me there shooting the mechine gun rolled over! Out of bounds!!! really you roll ove a tank out of bounds with me in it??!!

Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 am

Ok look the tank flipped and iv never seen that before and i was trying to swing the gun around but i keep getting stuck then i saw 2 tanks so i was like **** that shit and ran and i was thinking did End get out then i looked back to see you still there and lmfao was so funny
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 am

You want training from gray? please when you want to step up your game message me ;p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 am

i will say End he was pissing himself Laughin at that...

" Ends still in it firing the Gun.. " thats all i heard between laughs.. then " i've never seen that before.. I TURN A TANK OVER " lol

Mass n Nem i wish you guys would play more.. even if its bF3..

I've been playin bf lately in the day.. and think i'm about 25 - 6 on wins...
Back to top Go down
skycptn

skycptn

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 am

LOL guys i just started playing bf3! im THE LAW on mw3 so i su.ck a little on bf3 but i'd really like to play with u sometimes Smile add my psn skycptn
Back to top Go down
Guderian

Guderian

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:31 pm

guys I appreciate lov ur psn n ll be in effect in ps4 too we ll see if I can catch some hs with u Razz I ll force nem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter   Open Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Letter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Griffon Corps - Clan forum :: Introduce yourself :: Introduction-
Jump to: