Griffon Corps - Clan forum

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.

If you dont have an account sign up at Griffon Corps Clan on MGO

You need to earn our trust first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to www.griffoncorps.forumotion.net

Metal Gear Online 3

Go down 
+6
mgo_kristina
Lloyd_M_E
The Emerson
Jimbo
graysnake
x[B]ig [B]oss-
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

Metal Gear Online 3 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

Hideo Kojima has confirmed the next iteration of Metal Gear Online will be developed at the newly-established Kojima Productions LA studio.

The news was revealed at the Eurogamer Expo earlier today, where the Metal Gear creator also discussed base building gameplay and smartphone support in Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Kojima didn't say if Metal Gear Online would be a part of Ground Zeroes, future Metal Gear sequels or released as a standalone title.

Competitive online gameplay was first introduced in Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence and returned for both PSP entries and MGS4. It was also made available as a standalone title in Japan.

The original Metal Gear Online's servers were shut down in June 2012.

Kojima Productions LA recently put the call out for programmers, artists and game developers to join the studio and work on developing the technology, systems and tools "for the core foundation of a 3D action game".

Could Hideo Kojima be planning a new online experience in the Metal Gear universe? With Metal Gear Online now closed, Kojma-san has been reflecting on the original game and how Japanese players appeared to get much more out of it than those in the West.

“One thing I’ve noticed is that MGO was really popular in Japan, but not quite as popular in the Americas or Europe,” he told the Eurogamer Expo today. “Of course, I’m the one who came up with the original concept for MGO and supervised it, but I left development to my staff, and of course they were Japanese. So the systems were very much targeted to Japanese users, which is why it was very popular in Japan.”

But might there be a new game on the horizon? Kojima said he’d like to learn from the lessons of Metal Gear Online on a new project. And were it to happen, it would be created by Kojima Productions LA, in order to ensure a more Western-focused experience.

“We’re always looking forward to what’s coming next, and I think the next time we make an online game we’re wanting it to be more popular in North America and Europe,” he said, briefly mentioning his LA studio.
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

Just hope it comes out soon and that you can still roll bug people
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Cool but everything comes back glitchers frame rate roll bugs 96k but its all worth it hope it can live up to mgo2 standard weapons not rpgs for free like battfield lol
Back to top Go down
The Emerson

The Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 am

Let us hope they still keep the 3rd person views mechanics and that a decent crew will bring enough net support so no more glitching abuse can be see. Might be daydreaming but if they can achieve a almost flawless Mgo2, that will make me getting back I think.
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:14 pm

I hope it's more of the same for MGO 3 with just little changes and new maps tho I would like to see the old maps and maybe 2 or 3 new modes to play
Back to top Go down
The Emerson

The Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Yup those bomb missions were fun but hard for instance, so let us hope they do interresting maps that will allow better tactics.
Most of all they got to keep the game rewarding and the reward shop was a good asset to keep players motivated. I just wish they won't stupidly make a coloured item xtra costly like red or white gear while other games allow you to wear any colour you like. They'll have to ameliorate the shop's content that for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 am

Lol gray like f.f and I.I i can imagine you saying why did they bring these back!!? yeah i hope they bring the mgo2 feeling back just map changes and even add binoculars i just think they might mess it up making it easier with aim assist we need auto aim even tho people didnt like it its a skill-full game that players need to learn from it but since we played mgo2 we should be good but we would be abit rusty when i didn't play MGO for a my aim was dodgy lets just cross our fingers its just like mgo2.
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Your aim was as dodgy as your net and I know I could hear myself screaming why did they bring back these maps but maps like UU and GG must come back and I hope survival will have c4 base and tnse with no nades or mags
Back to top Go down
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Beast2090 vs dan2090 part 2.

Me and jimbo will fine new ways to roll bug.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_M_E

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm

!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Its not roll bugs its doing front flips its true skill.
Back to top Go down
mgo_kristina

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:13 am

Not really on-topic but didn't want to open a new one.

So the ladies will go nuts if they spot you in one of these

http://mgoshirts.spreadshirt.com/
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Ive ordered 3 shirts fox foxhound and the bear and a praying mantis from a differnt site Smile check this guy out every mgs fan hates him lol
Back to top Go down
graysnake

graysnake

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:21 am

LOL Jim great vid
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Lol heres a message from kojima himself on twitter Gene(MGS1)→Meme(MGS2)→Scene(MGS3)→Sense(MGS4)→Peace(MGS PW)→???e(MGSV)
You will find the answer at E3. there will be more info the 6th thursday Smile

Remember the names were used as MGO expansion packs
Back to top Go down
bictheman

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 pm

was just having a watch of online games from survival on youtube, made me really miss MGO Sad
Back to top Go down
x[B]ig [B]oss-

x[B]ig [B]oss-

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 am

Can Kojima say or do anything that isn’t later seen as part of some big conspiracy? In December 2011, the Metal Gear Solid creator posted a tweet about game promotion in the western market. At the time it had people scratching their heads – it didn’t really fit with anything he’d been promoting up until that point (certainly not Metal Gear Rising). Move forward a year and a bit, and things are starting to fall into place…

“Debut @VGA world premier teaser followed by tech presentation @GDC, trailer and actual game presentation @E3, online mode beta test in summer, exhibiting @Gamescom, game play available in multiple occasion in fall, and release yr end. This is the trend of game promotion in western market.”

So far so good, and if Kojima plans to stick with the western style of things – a topic he’s been very interested in in recent months – that means that Metal Gear Solid V may be in your hands at the end of the year. With confirmation last year that Kojima’s LA studio was creating Metal Gear Online 3, it’s hard not to see a pattern.
Back to top Go down
[Old]_Luke

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Gosh, i cant w8 for these days again! Very Happy I miss this game so much! :/
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_M_E

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Same Luke - I reckon everybody who played MGO would pay to keep the servers online --- ah well---Think there's a demo of MGSV next week some time.... ( anyone know how to sign in on ps3 youtube?)
Back to top Go down
SonicFox

SonicFox

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:11 pm

I know the changes everyone feels abit hateful but as he says if you think about the changes carefully they actually are good and on a harder difficulty the ai will be challenging i like the bullet time feature in other mgs games i didnt like the bullshit alert saying where did i get spotted from? lol regeneration health while enemies chase you around the open world like gta just imagine mgo3 i think change is better but i can see why people would always like the original pause menu like codecs and changing weapons cycle but change makes it more of a challenging and nothing wrong with making new things in mgs
Back to top Go down
[Old]_Luke

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Very Happy Any release date yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_M_E

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
[Old]_Luke

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am

w00t xD sweet, +robably i'll buy ps4 after christmas! ^_^ i hope to see you all again in psn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Check this mission for classic snake love it! this is how i thought it would ber pixelated snake in a big world lol

and some guys are trying to fix mgo2 i know that they are glitchers/hackers but i think theyy are only they can bring mgo2 back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online 3   Metal Gear Online 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Online 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next